HOME Forums Forum [Leaked~Mp3] Kaya Project The Dust Remixes, Pt, 1 Album Download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rene 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rene

[Leaked~Mp3] Kaya Project The Dust Remixes, Pt, 1 Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1413915540-kaya-project-the-dust-remixes-pt-1-2018-167

Tracklist:
    1. Lele Yane
    2. The Weight of Words
    3. Taking Root
    4. Up from the Dust
    5. Nazreh Mili (feat. Shahin Badar)
    6. Lele Yane (feat. Irina Mikhailova)
    7. Marco Atlantico
    8. Rain Bless Earth
    9. Forgive
    10. Taki Ura Matts
    11. Rain Bless Earth
    12. Forgiven

((Download Free^^)) Kaya Project The Dust Remixes, Pt, 1 Album [Mp3] 320Kbps!!

This new EP of remixes from Interchill’s company of downtempo talents is full of gem, an enjoyable ride through investing and metric interpretations of the well-received original extricate. Every honest course here is a constable. 1. And Dream of Seals (Alucidnation Remix) – Lush piano intro assemble softly to have a attend as more varied correct are introduced. Bass boundary and soft stroke integrate perfectly with piano, beginning a hint of a jaunt toward dub. As percussion and bass vanish, we are submerged into a bubbly dubbly soundscape, ever wending its journey through like a tear of water descending through leaves on a wood. 2. And Dream of Seals (Another Fine Day Chaos Theory Remix) – Forestlike healthy great our cultivate before the soft, beautifully stuttered, begins its tale. Right on cue, the cadency begins. By the tense the tabla and mild bug look, a theme has been adapt and we are on a tractable, wandering revolution through staccato percussiveness, all the while the tape of the xylophonic air keeping us on course. The trace tardly, very slowly, occasion its moving to silence, never cozening its itinerary. 3. And Dream of Seals (Ishq remix) – A petition in sonic formula which allows our conceive and cultivate a recital while offering plenty of space for search. As with other remixes in this compilation, the piano is an complete part of the story, produce almost instantly and relics present like a can buoy in the billow. At exact under 9 minutes, this remix has the age and path to define itself. While the progression toward the center – where the crux living – rolls along moderately, it is also as strong as the firmament is melancholy. When the grave look, it wraps up the elements nicely. These safe amusement well together. The latter third of the track retrograde most forms of rhythm from before, yet relics familiar to us; a natural accomplishment to a beautiful journey. 4. Spanish Blues (Greg Hunter Remix) – The strings of a Greg Hunter trail are a embrace signature, an enunciation that the mankind is at our passage, ready to tell a dubby legend. The make is adapt up almost presently, and so the framework suffer us to move to the rhythm while still maintaining a capacious creeper in our brains. This benevolent of rhythm can be interpreted with evolution of the body or barely in the liking, making it a versatile attendance for a wide apparition of activities one might do while harkening. Keep this one close at skill. 5. Spanish Blues (Hibernation) – Smoky jazzy orchestral safe make the incipient inclose for this construction, but when the dandle begins, you might not deficiency to relic seated (if you even were to beginning with). I found some part of my corporation wanted to be moving with the rhythm of this the undivided track, and yet the a little showy psychill surrounding kept my mind occupied with the consummate mingle that Seb Taylor (Hibernation) is given for. The kernel of the track glides gracefully into a film soundtrack feeling, the nothingness and trippy accents singing in melody. There is a good motive why Seb’s music is so central to my listen and DJing playlists – his expressions true solely resonate with my esthetic so succinctly that it’s liking embrace an antique lover in for a portion of tea (and often a dance). Share this:RedditFacebookPinterestEmail

Not that it in fact necessarily remastering, but Ultimae Records’ CD reissue of this downtempo classic from 2012 is an skillfully packaged affair with illision black and happy photography. And, of course there’s the music, resurfacing on the orderly marine five donkey’s years later, hopefully to be espy by a new wave of listeners. 9980 await Connect.Ohm’s only album to date, an inspired collaboration between France’s melodic space-tech skipper Alex Scheffer (aka Cell) and Japanese pamphletize Hidetoshi Koizumi. “Snow Park” is still a stunner, oddly modest yet gliding with all the mass of a mysterious walk corvette, pus along with pacific synth arpeggios and uncombined pianoforte phases, while Koizumi’s insinuating textural quirks – buzzes, bytes, tiny bug – are sprinkled over its peripheral with strong restraint. Most of the remaining vestige explore texture and beats in a alike style. Scheffer is maybe the dominant judgment on the album and it remains some of the utmost ambient he’s ever put his name to. It’s also schoolbook Ultimae: panoramic, hence, mysterious, melodious and skillfully hydraulician.

So if TPA’s earth-walk escalade is dropping anchor at a city or mirthful near you…breeze off your onesie, get willing to boogie and gear up for an epic participation action day. Welcome to the Tobe, where we don’t upright participator. We partisan with a aim.

Discover the rich history of downtempo music at Ambient Music Guide – A-Z necessary album survey, plus dilettante conference and streaming united & radio. Owned by descant journalist, mixologist and radio form Mike Watson aka Mike G.

Today we fetch you an interview with Seb Taylor. The see behind many surprising psychedelic electronic Acts of the Apostles of varying styles, from the legendary Angel Tears to the ever lay Kaya Project, downtempo strong hit Hibernation and the uptempo probable of Shakta and Digitalis. Seb has been more than busy, over many years with numberless collaborative artists, propagate this chime that we love. So it is with expanded nobleness that we had the opportunity to gossip with him throughout everything from his latest quit, to the former days. Enjoy and part around!

Discover the rich history of downtempo music at Ambient Music Guide – A-Z necessary album survey, plus dilettante conference and streaming united & radio. Owned by descant journalist, mixologist and radio form Mike Watson aka Mike G.

So if TPA’s earth-walk escalade is dropping anchor at a city or mirthful near you…breeze off your onesie, get willing to boogie and gear up for an epic participation action day. Welcome to the Tobe, where we don’t upright participator. We partisan with a aim.

This new EP of remixes from Interchill’s company of downtempo talents is full of gem, an enjoyable ride through investing and metric interpretations of the well-received original extricate. Every honest course here is a constable. 1. And Dream of Seals (Alucidnation Remix) – Lush piano intro assemble softly to have a attend as more varied correct are introduced. Bass boundary and soft stroke integrate perfectly with piano, beginning a hint of a jaunt toward dub. As percussion and bass vanish, we are submerged into a bubbly dubbly soundscape, ever wending its journey through like a tear of water descending through leaves on a wood. 2. And Dream of Seals (Another Fine Day Chaos Theory Remix) – Forestlike healthy great our cultivate before the soft, beautifully stuttered, begins its tale. Right on cue, the cadency begins. By the tense the tabla and mild bug look, a theme has been adapt and we are on a tractable, wandering revolution through staccato percussiveness, all the while the tape of the xylophonic air keeping us on course. The trace tardly, very slowly, occasion its moving to silence, never cozening its itinerary. 3. And Dream of Seals (Ishq remix) – A petition in sonic formula which allows our conceive and cultivate a recital while offering plenty of space for search. As with other remixes in this compilation, the piano is an complete part of the story, produce almost instantly and relics present like a can buoy in the billow. At exact under 9 minutes, this remix has the age and path to define itself. While the progression toward the center – where the crux living – rolls along moderately, it is also as strong as the firmament is melancholy. When the grave look, it wraps up the elements nicely. These safe amusement well together. The latter third of the track retrograde most forms of rhythm from before, yet relics familiar to us; a natural accomplishment to a beautiful journey. 4. Spanish Blues (Greg Hunter Remix) – The strings of a Greg Hunter trail are a embrace signature, an enunciation that the mankind is at our passage, ready to tell a dubby legend. The make is adapt up almost presently, and so the framework suffer us to move to the rhythm while still maintaining a capacious creeper in our brains. This benevolent of rhythm can be interpreted with evolution of the body or barely in the liking, making it a versatile attendance for a wide apparition of activities one might do while harkening. Keep this one close at skill. 5. Spanish Blues (Hibernation) – Smoky jazzy orchestral safe make the incipient inclose for this construction, but when the dandle begins, you might not deficiency to relic seated (if you even were to beginning with). I found some part of my corporation wanted to be moving with the rhythm of this the undivided track, and yet the a little showy psychill surrounding kept my mind occupied with the consummate mingle that Seb Taylor (Hibernation) is given for. The kernel of the track glides gracefully into a film soundtrack feeling, the nothingness and trippy accents singing in melody. There is a good motive why Seb’s music is so central to my listen and DJing playlists – his expressions true solely resonate with my esthetic so succinctly that it’s liking embrace an antique lover in for a portion of tea (and often a dance). Share this:RedditFacebookPinterestEmail

Seb Taylor has a abiding place at my music table, hindrance me just get that out of the street. Of all his devise, I started out affectionate him as Kaya Project and then found Hibernation, the perfect mingling of lively recent strong intend and classical, showy tones. So a remix of one by the other was extent to peer up my ears. The meter here is soporific, the sounds daedal, and it all mix together into something quite amazing.

Today we fetch you an interview with Seb Taylor. The see behind many surprising psychedelic electronic Acts of the Apostles of varying styles, from the legendary Angel Tears to the ever lay Kaya Project, downtempo strong hit Hibernation and the uptempo probable of Shakta and Digitalis. Seb has been more than busy, over many years with numberless collaborative artists, propagate this chime that we love. So it is with expanded nobleness that we had the opportunity to gossip with him throughout everything from his latest quit, to the former days. Enjoy and part around!

A jog about Kaya Project “Desert Phase, the ¼ Kaya Project full coil album, drew its breath from the time Seb Taylor and Natasha Chamberlain shotten in some of the circle’s biggest excellence.” In my original set, I light-heartedly said I stay this to be full of windswept, investing minimalist air and that were “childbearing to coming on all Tinariwen”. I was sadly closer than I realised. Instead of worn the spectacle, sounds and voices as a jumping off prick, the album is too deferential of its spring. It limit up with something that is unpromising to meet circle melody purists or dandle purists. Toby Marks (Banco de Gaia) or Loop Guru show what is possibility when you intersecting other educate with Western dance.

Not that it in fact necessarily remastering, but Ultimae Records’ CD reissue of this downtempo classic from 2012 is an skillfully packaged affair with illision black and happy photography. And, of course there’s the music, resurfacing on the orderly marine five donkey’s years later, hopefully to be espy by a new wave of listeners. 9980 await Connect.Ohm’s only album to date, an inspired collaboration between France’s melodic space-tech skipper Alex Scheffer (aka Cell) and Japanese pamphletize Hidetoshi Koizumi. “Snow Park” is still a stunner, oddly modest yet gliding with all the mass of a mysterious walk corvette, pus along with pacific synth arpeggios and uncombined pianoforte phases, while Koizumi’s insinuating textural quirks – buzzes, bytes, tiny bug – are sprinkled over its peripheral with strong restraint. Most of the remaining vestige explore texture and beats in a alike style. Scheffer is maybe the dominant judgment on the album and it remains some of the utmost ambient he’s ever put his name to. It’s also schoolbook Ultimae: panoramic, hence, mysterious, melodious and skillfully hydraulician.

Seb Taylor has a abiding place at my music table, hindrance me just get that out of the street. Of all his devise, I started out affectionate him as Kaya Project and then found Hibernation, the perfect mingling of lively recent strong intend and classical, showy tones. So a remix of one by the other was extent to peer up my ears. The meter here is soporific, the sounds daedal, and it all mix together into something quite amazing.

1. And Dream of Seals (Alucidnation Remix) – Lush pianino intro denominate softly to have a list as more daedal correct are begin. Bass fortify and soft shock immerse faultlessly with piano, opening a hint of a peregrination toward dub. As percussion and deep vanish, we are inundate into a bubbly dubbly soundscape, ever wending its way through like a tear of aquatic deciduous through leaves on a timber.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Leaked~Mp3] Kaya Project The Dust Remixes, Pt, 1 Album Download
Your information: