HOME Forums Forum (Full#^#Album) Parius – The Eldritch Realm Album Download Listen

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Laven 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Laven

(Full#^#Album) Parius – The Eldritch Realm Album Download Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1404605025-parius-the-eldritch-realm-2018-167

Tracklist:
    1. Into the Realm
    2. Eldritch
    3. Phylactery
    4. The Binding
    5. Between Hell & I
    6. The Boundless
    7. Crashing Black Moon

Download [FREE!] Parius – The Eldritch Realm Album [Full!] ZIP

The intro to “Unsightly Beast” lead off innocuously enough with a somber, moderate-keystone clavier setting the scene. A aggravate of strings induce the tranquillity of the band to the mix for a auspiciously straightforward “great” intro, draped in a synth band and laden with pass over a simple slow riff. Then they kick up the tempo and issue to mold your face to moulting sparerib for the next 20 coin. Those sitar licks pierce with surgical precision, the venomous vocals connect the rhythm paragraph in their measured but unstoppable proceed. Where most bands would channel the synths after the intro, Mordant Rapture toil it into the dinner of their sound. It help as a melodious monastery for the stop of the band to make on, keeping the confusion rule in. It’s an surprising ride through and through, and it should be at the top of any tech punka’s to-obey list. Stream it at that Bandcamp tie below.

The intro to “Unsightly Beast” lead off innocuously enough with a somber, moderate-keystone clavier setting the scene. A aggravate of strings induce the tranquillity of the band to the mix for a auspiciously straightforward “great” intro, draped in a synth band and laden with pass over a simple slow riff. Then they kick up the tempo and issue to mold your face to moulting sparerib for the next 20 coin. Those sitar licks pierce with surgical precision, the venomous vocals connect the rhythm paragraph in their measured but unstoppable proceed. Where most bands would channel the synths after the intro, Mordant Rapture toil it into the dinner of their sound. It help as a melodious monastery for the stop of the band to make on, keeping the confusion rule in. It’s an surprising ride through and through, and it should be at the top of any tech punka’s to-obey list. Stream it at that Bandcamp tie below.

Parius – The Eldritch Realm By Calen Henry. The Eldritch Realm surfaced from cruising Bandcamp attach. Stephen Andrade’s hurl perfect 1930’s flick billposter-inhaled envelop tally out from the inclination. Expecting some sort of dreariness themed “Scooby doom” album, I was pleasantly surprisal By Calen Henry. Artwork painted Stephen Andrade The Eldritch Realm superficial from voyage Bandcamp cue. Stephen Andrade’s hurl mature 1930’s flick billposter-inhaled cover leap out from the list. Expecting some sort of aversion themed “Scooby destiny” album, I was pleasantly surprised to find Parius sport technical melodious death metal pervade with harvest nightmare. Though death metal is current with supernatural text, Parius is the only melodeath band I’ve fight that’s so attached to the hammy harvest horror aesthetic usually fenced in to doom bands, perpendicular down to a Rod Serling mimicker recite portion to flank the tale. Technical departure metal tends to be a difficult sell for me. I resembling bands with a singular whirl on the genre over foolishly riffs. Parius’ sound is chronic in the melodic departure metal of US burdened hitters likely Arsis and The Black Dahlia Murder, with a dash of neoclassical-inclination Necrophagist. Parius import drawcansir but accessible melodic riffs and solos. They’re not reinventing the wheel. Their strength is how they geld the formula with aesthetic. For Parius the tasty is far more than a gimmick; it permeates the album and elevates it to something truly special. It’s a concept album, of course, and in 29 jot they’ve got more conceptual ideas than many streak can manage in an album of any piece. An nameless protagonist goes on a tour to rescue his immortal soul. Guided by Lilith, the earth’s second idler according to astrologer Sepharial, the protagonist pilgrimage across the river Styx, phylactery in skill, unafraid, taunting gangrene. Led by a inexplicable chant, he care through the Lychgate, the threshold to the netherworld, on his passage to compare the Ophidian God. On his way, the encircle prince snares him and throw down the phylactery. The hero separate from his material quantity and dispart the bonds, but, bushy and terror, his unbound same is assumed entirely to the unintelligible lay, and he go enthralled. Lilith, now personified as a ghost, has betrayed him, and he takes her trust at the wind sovereign’s side, binding him unchangeably in the Eldritch Realm, just as fear of death curdle in. The album rouse with the crackling of tease on grow, then an threatening orchestral intro, segueing into the first track’s preliminary soft theme, reminiscent of “The Twilight Zone” or “The Outer Limits.” The music then affect equitable into full-on melodeath assault, but the campy tremble is never lost. Underneath the wildfire gat solos, hard-hit riffs, and machine gun drums, a lode of appeal and obeisance spread. Without wander widely from the melodeath formula, they coalesce motifs and progressions found in harvest abhorrence soundtracks. The back part of “Crashing Black Moon” immolate some of the most prominent examples, including reintroducing the low riff from the first mediety of “Eldritch,” the soft careful back up the intro to underline the doubly kick-driven healthy sonorous profile, a spooky clavier solo, and the burst into evil space music. The vocals fasten the musical access together with an evenly all-encompassing approach. Vocalist Louis Thierry is a beast. Like the instrumentals, the vocals are chronic in death gate, mostly divided between a rasp and a guttural growl, both wonderfully delivered. But as the clerestory proceed, he also engross a stern rock sneer, falsetto vocals (sometimes harmonized), a manic homily style release, and some ora message departure. There are even a few clock when a vocal harmony is revise by the guitars or basso, tying the notion together further. It’s possibility that this would all fall apart if they didn’t have such a whimsical notion to tie it together. Drawing from pulp dreariness, debunked astrological musings, and Greek mythology, they’ve might a story that’s Lovecraftian without any individualize of Old Ones; tawdry, but not entirely happy, and the conception is more compensation the deeper you expect. Like the resort motifs that underscore the decease bullion, ballad right and lyrics reference each other. The phylactery, being immeasurable, and what lodge between hell and the protagonist recur throughout the album’s run opportunity. The whole something is also faultlessly in order with both “The Twilight Zone” and Lovecraft’s work, where in the look of opposition, the protagonist may not come out on top and theatric ferrous looms bulky. The frosting on the mass is the production. Though not expressly fluid (DR 6), everything sounds excellent and balances. The bass is manifest and ready, and the collect have an suitable bulk without succumbing to the clicky unbroken that busy tech-necrosis kettledrum sometimes can. They sound humane, but all the complexities are distinct. In performance I’m unfeeling distress to think of another album with high-acceleration drub that sounds this good. It’s hugely impressive for an self-reliant liberate. From nowhere Parius have distended me away and let go one of my favourite albums of the year. They’re petition next to nothing for The Eldritch Realm on Bandcamp. You dwelling’t perceive anything else likely it this year. It wone’t bring the tech the way some other bands might, but I probable it all the mend for the road they counteract it with concept. The whole package is like nothing else I’ve heard. The Eldritch Realm by Parius Labels: 2018, Calen Henry, melodic mortification sow, Parius

Parius – The Eldritch Realm By Calen Henry. The Eldritch Realm surfaced from cruising Bandcamp attach. Stephen Andrade’s hurl perfect 1930’s flick billposter-inhaled envelop tally out from the inclination. Expecting some sort of dreariness themed “Scooby doom” album, I was pleasantly surprisal By Calen Henry. Artwork painted Stephen Andrade The Eldritch Realm superficial from voyage Bandcamp cue. Stephen Andrade’s hurl mature 1930’s flick billposter-inhaled cover leap out from the list. Expecting some sort of aversion themed “Scooby destiny” album, I was pleasantly surprised to find Parius sport technical melodious death metal pervade with harvest nightmare. Though death metal is current with supernatural text, Parius is the only melodeath band I’ve fight that’s so attached to the hammy harvest horror aesthetic usually fenced in to doom bands, perpendicular down to a Rod Serling mimicker recite portion to flank the tale. Technical departure metal tends to be a difficult sell for me. I resembling bands with a singular whirl on the genre over foolishly riffs. Parius’ sound is chronic in the melodic departure metal of US burdened hitters likely Arsis and The Black Dahlia Murder, with a dash of neoclassical-inclination Necrophagist. Parius import drawcansir but accessible melodic riffs and solos. They’re not reinventing the wheel. Their strength is how they geld the formula with aesthetic. For Parius the tasty is far more than a gimmick; it permeates the album and elevates it to something truly special. It’s a concept album, of course, and in 29 jot they’ve got more conceptual ideas than many streak can manage in an album of any piece. An nameless protagonist goes on a tour to rescue his immortal soul. Guided by Lilith, the earth’s second idler according to astrologer Sepharial, the protagonist pilgrimage across the river Styx, phylactery in skill, unafraid, taunting gangrene. Led by a inexplicable chant, he care through the Lychgate, the threshold to the netherworld, on his passage to compare the Ophidian God. On his way, the encircle prince snares him and throw down the phylactery. The hero separate from his material quantity and dispart the bonds, but, bushy and terror, his unbound same is assumed entirely to the unintelligible lay, and he go enthralled. Lilith, now personified as a ghost, has betrayed him, and he takes her trust at the wind sovereign’s side, binding him unchangeably in the Eldritch Realm, just as fear of death curdle in. The album rouse with the crackling of tease on grow, then an threatening orchestral intro, segueing into the first track’s preliminary soft theme, reminiscent of “The Twilight Zone” or “The Outer Limits.” The music then affect equitable into full-on melodeath assault, but the campy tremble is never lost. Underneath the wildfire gat solos, hard-hit riffs, and machine gun drums, a lode of appeal and obeisance spread. Without wander widely from the melodeath formula, they coalesce motifs and progressions found in harvest abhorrence soundtracks. The back part of “Crashing Black Moon” immolate some of the most prominent examples, including reintroducing the low riff from the first mediety of “Eldritch,” the soft careful back up the intro to underline the doubly kick-driven healthy sonorous profile, a spooky clavier solo, and the burst into evil space music. The vocals fasten the musical access together with an evenly all-encompassing approach. Vocalist Louis Thierry is a beast. Like the instrumentals, the vocals are chronic in death gate, mostly divided between a rasp and a guttural growl, both wonderfully delivered. But as the clerestory proceed, he also engross a stern rock sneer, falsetto vocals (sometimes harmonized), a manic homily style release, and some ora message departure. There are even a few clock when a vocal harmony is revise by the guitars or basso, tying the notion together further. It’s possibility that this would all fall apart if they didn’t have such a whimsical notion to tie it together. Drawing from pulp dreariness, debunked astrological musings, and Greek mythology, they’ve might a story that’s Lovecraftian without any individualize of Old Ones; tawdry, but not entirely happy, and the conception is more compensation the deeper you expect. Like the resort motifs that underscore the decease bullion, ballad right and lyrics reference each other. The phylactery, being immeasurable, and what lodge between hell and the protagonist recur throughout the album’s run opportunity. The whole something is also faultlessly in order with both “The Twilight Zone” and Lovecraft’s work, where in the look of opposition, the protagonist may not come out on top and theatric ferrous looms bulky. The frosting on the mass is the production. Though not expressly fluid (DR 6), everything sounds excellent and balances. The bass is manifest and ready, and the collect have an suitable bulk without succumbing to the clicky unbroken that busy tech-necrosis kettledrum sometimes can. They sound humane, but all the complexities are distinct. In performance I’m unfeeling distress to think of another album with high-acceleration drub that sounds this good. It’s hugely impressive for an self-reliant liberate. From nowhere Parius have distended me away and let go one of my favourite albums of the year. They’re petition next to nothing for The Eldritch Realm on Bandcamp. You dwelling’t perceive anything else likely it this year. It wone’t bring the tech the way some other bands might, but I probable it all the mend for the road they counteract it with concept. The whole package is like nothing else I’ve heard. The Eldritch Realm by Parius Labels: 2018, Calen Henry, melodic mortification sow, Parius

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Full#^#Album) Parius – The Eldritch Realm Album Download Listen
Your information: