HOME Forums Forum 2018 Full!! Yo.Soy.Rey Rap Protesta [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Merlina 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Merlina

2018 Full!! Yo.Soy.Rey Rap Protesta [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1397924763-yo-soy-rey-rap-protesta-2018-167

Tracklist:
    1. Antes (feat. Neto el Marciano)
    2. Psicodelia Lirical
    3. Un Tema Pal Sistema (feat. Neto el Marciano)
    4. El Rap Esta Casi Muerto
    5. El Mundo Quema
    6. Carta para Mi Hija
    7. Lágrimas de Tinta
    8. Cuidao un Policía
    9. Fumando Con Marcianos
    10. Carta para Nicolas Maduro
    11. Alreves
    12. King Of The Underground
    13. Quiero Partirme en 2

(^)DOWNLOAD(^) Yo.Soy.Rey Rap Protesta “2018” ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ

Each one is unique in its kind, there is no reason or reason to be despised. It is the fear of equality to ignore the different, then, shake separates an absurd permanent friendly class. Maximum hatred for the slightest reason, there is no excuse, no hedge comparison just another episode where the most intolerant fascism is not cured reading and racism traveling either.

Why the fuck are you looking at him with that face? if then you are the first to buy pirate DVDs. Abogo bag the friendship of less races, difficult in this fucking intolerant world of rats. No human being can be illegal, the illegal is that a human being has no dignity. My support to the black, to the Chinese, to the awander even to the Martian. For my part, welcome to my land, brother.

The musician Antón Álvarez Alfaro, known as C.Tangana, has insulted King Felipe VI and criticized the monarchy and representative democracy during an intervention in support of rapper Valtonyc whose video has been viralized today in the social motto.

The musician Antón Álvarez Alfaro, known as C.Tangana, has insulted King Felipe VI and criticized the monarchy and representative democracy during an intervention in support of rapper Valtonyc whose video has been viralized today in the social motto.

Over thirty, I wrote the one of the children, this one goes by the dad who throws insults one Sunday at the bar when the black he idolizes can not score. The party is lost when entering, the secondary effect is that your child is a social problem. The future is for your daughter to demand money to make films and go with the son that Clinex sold you.

Each one is unique in its kind, there is no reason or reason to be despised. It is the fear of equality to ignore the different, then, shake separates an absurd permanent friendly class. Maximum hatred for the slightest reason, there is no excuse, no hedge comparison just another episode where the most intolerant fascism is not cured reading and racism traveling either.

Why the fuck are you looking at him with that face? if then you are the first to buy pirate DVDs. Abogo bag the friendship of less races, difficult in this fucking intolerant world of rats. No human being can be illegal, the illegal is that a human being has no dignity. My support to the black, to the Chinese, to the awander even to the Martian. For my part, welcome to my land, brother.

The sentence collects phrases from the song such as “that have fear as a Civil Guard in Euskadi” or “Or that search a PP bus loaded with nitroglycerin.” The sentence affirms that the song belongs to the model Residus d’un poeta, of 2012. In HHgroups, it appears in another disc, Microglicerina, of 2013.

Over thirty, I wrote the one of the children, this one goes by the dad who throws insults one Sunday at the bar when the black he idolizes can not score. The party is lost when entering, the secondary effect is that your child is a social problem. The future is for your daughter to demand money to make films and go with the son that Clinex sold you.

“Police whore, whore monarchy” or “to see if ETA puts a bomb and explodes” are some of less quotations of the song that collects the sentence. Published in the model Residus d’un poeta, of 2012.

When the distress covers the chest, a heart holds whatever is thrown at it but depending on the facts, I fight for something better, right marijuana, if less words are less it carries wind, these do not. In your ocean, there is a reason and a cause that drags tears away for centuries. I just look at the person, judge before judging any other person.

When the distress covers the chest, a heart holds whatever is thrown at it but depending on the facts, I fight for something better, right marijuana, if less words are less it carries wind, these do not. In your ocean, there is a reason and a cause that drags tears away for centuries. I just look at the person, judge before judging any other person.

C. Tangana begins his speech strongly. “The monarchy is a robbery, it’s a thing that was done in the century I do not know when, when the middle ages and the dragons, that shit has to disappear part of the rational world.” But that’s just an appetizer of what’s going on to dedicate to the monarchy. The king is the first one he attacks: “The king is me, the king is an asshole, the mother atled king gives me the balls”. Without hindrance, the award-winning singer of Trap, with hits recognized to international novelty, was going to also address Queen Letizia. “The one they now call Queen was a TV presenter and that is what remains for me,” says the artist. These have been his words in solidarity with the rapper Valtonyc, sentenced to three years in prison for the lyrics of his songs and that he is fled in Belgium. “That they put me in jail too, that I would be sent to Belgium to speak to them from there,” he said at the press conference. Tangana has also had words for the Government of Rajoy. “The PP has just been condemned because they are corrupt, they talk to that rock that is shown by a judge.” He considers that fodder that to make less decisions for himself, and therefore predicts that representative democracy will also disappear. The artist also does not understand what happened with Evaristo drain “some lyrics that he has been singing for years”. A tough speech to claim freedom of expression.

Mention the inspector of the National Police Corps, killed by ETA in 2009 with a limpet bomb in his car. The sentence includes a couple to YouTube, where the song was hosted, but the video is no longer available. The song includes phrases such as: “I’m going to assault the parliament and leave frankly tortured tortures Francoist doses of poetry” or “we are fearsome as cluster bombs.”

The sentence collects phrases from the song such as “that have fear as a Civil Guard in Euskadi” or “Or that search a PP bus loaded with nitroglycerin.” The sentence affirms that the song belongs to the model Residus d’un poeta, of 2012. In HHgroups, it appears in another disc, Microglicerina, of 2013.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: 2018 Full!! Yo.Soy.Rey Rap Protesta [[Album]] Download | Leak Album
Your information: